MaryClaire was joined on Let’s Talk by Malie Coyne Clinical Psychologist, HSE and the topic is ‘How to Strengthen Family Relationships during ongoing restrictions’….
- https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/ – HSE Live 1850 24 1850 (Monday – Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am-5pm).
- www.gov.ie/together – Coping at home during Covid-19
- www.tusla.ie/parenting-24-seven – TUSLA Child and Family Agency
- www.mychild.ie – Information on pregnancy and first 3 years of your child’s life
- www.cypsc.ie – Children and Young People Services Committee (search page for your county)
- www.onefamily.ie – National organisation for one parent families
- www.barnardos.ie – Barnardos Parent Telephone Support Line 1800 910 123 (Monday-Friday 10am-2pm or email [email protected]
- www.accord.ie – Accord Couples and Relationship Support Line 01 531 3361 (Monday-Friday 9am-8pm).
- www.stillhere.ie – Still Here Support Services for Domestic Abuse (Women’s Aid 24hr National Freephone Domestic Violence Helpline; Male Advice Line; Dublin Rape Crisis Centre National 24hr Helpline).
- www.familyresource.ie – Information on the locations and contact details of all the family resource centres
- www.jigsaw.ie – National Centre for Youth Mental Health
- Roscommon Parenting Hub Facebook page 087 621 4456
- www.boylefrc.ie – Boyle Family Resource Centre 071 966 3000
- Ballaghadreen Family Resource Centre Facebook page 094 986 0767
- South Roscommon Family Resource Centre Facebook page 090 662 5898
- Castlerea Family Resource Centre Facebook page 086 461 5537