1. You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, merge, edit, adapt, resell, re-use, produce summaries or otherwise use Shannonside.ie and/or its content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial, non- business use. Any other use of Shannonside.ie or its content requires the prior written permission of Shannonside FM.
2. You agree to use shannonside.ie only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this website by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to infringement of third party intellectual property and other rights, defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, soliciting minors, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of shannonside.ie.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
3. Shannonside.ie and its content is provided on an “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
4. Shannonside FM will not be liable for any loss or damages, including direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages including without limitation interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use shannonside.ie.
5. Shannonside FM does not warrant that functions contained in shannonside.ie and its content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that shannonside.ie or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
6. You acknowledge that shannonside.ie and its content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying Shannonside FM, shannonside.ie or third parties and/or their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned by Shannonside FM and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right, database right, copyright or any other intellectual property right of Shannonside FM and/or any other third party without the prior written consent of Shannonside FM or the third party.
7. You agree to fully and effectively indemnify and hold harmless Shannonside FM in respect of all damages, claims, demands, liabilities (including liability to third parties), losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of, in connection with or as a result of a breach of the warranty in paragraph above.
8. Where Content is provided by you way of comments that are posted to any part of shannonside.ie, Shannonside FM branded platforms, accounts or pages, you agree that you will not seek to impersonate a third party or post comments which are falsely attributed to any third party. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any comments posted by you and that you are solely responsible for your conduct in posting such Content to any part of shannonside.ie, Shannonside FM branded platforms, accounts or pages. You must not include any links to any websites or webpages.
9. By posting Content on shannonside.ie you confirm that you have the right to give Shannonside FM permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your Content or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under-18. Shannonside FM will show your display name with your Content. Shannonside FM may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your Content.
10. Shannonside FM reserves the absolute right to edit, move, cease to publish, moderate and delete user Content in its absolute discretion. Shannonside FM cannot publish comments which are not accompanied by a display name and email address.
Third Party Sites/Links
11. Shannonside FM is not responsible for the availability or content of any third-party websites or material accessed through the shannonside.ie website. Shannonside FM does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked websites.
12. Shannonside FM does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party websites. Third party websites linked through shannonside.ie are not covered by these terms and conditions and Shannonside FM accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
13. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
14. These terms and all disputes and matters arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts